From the Publisher:
Written by Kathy Broderick.
Illustrated by the Disney Storybook Artists.
This is a treasury of stories packed with sounds that bring the action to life.
Open this magical treasury and you’ll find fun-filled stories and beloved characters – from Mickey Mouse to WALL-E.
Read along and press buttons to bring the stories to life!
10 Disney stories, including:
* Mickey's Photo Shoot,
* Two Toys in Trouble (Toy Story),
* The Monster's New Friend (Monsters, Inc.),
* A Bedtime Story for Nemo (Finding Nemo),
* The Lion King,
* Tinker Bell's World (Disney Fairies),
* The Incredibles in Action,
* Up, Up, and Away (the movie),
* Where have our Little Pupps Gone? (101 Datamations),
* WALL-E and EVE (the movie Wall-E).
Press 39 buttons to hear playful sounds, music, and more!
Publications International Ltd.
Recommended for ages 3 years and older.
A: Great Book!
I purchased this book for my 3 yr old grandson son, he loves the sound that goes with the story line.
B: Excellent buy. Keepsake quality.
Exceeded expectations. Hours of fun ahead. The pages are hard, so should be extra durable. Great collection of movie favorites.
C: Our favorite
Wonderful book! Illustrations and sounds are great! One of the favorite book of my 1,9 years old son.
See a similar book IN ACTION.
Look and listen for other books in the series Sound Storybook Treasury:
| ||Press the button to see more Disney Junior Interactive Sound Books.|