Batteries are necessary part of our books. Quality of the sound is very dependable on batteries condition. Batteries should be changed when sounds mix, distort, or become otherwise unintelligible as batteries weaken. Do not mix old and new batteries!
Free set of batteries (including three AG-13 button cell batteries with a screwdriver and replacement screw) with the order of three books or more!
Our books use three different types of batteries: AG-13, AA, and AAA. Most of the books use AG-13. You need to double check books specification to be sure what batteries to order.
* Do not mix old and new batteries!
* Do not mix Alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc), or rechargeable (nickel-cadmium) batteries.
* Do not recharge non-rechargeable batteries.
* Use batteries of the same or equivalent type as recommended.
* Always insert batteries with the correct polarity.
* Only an adult should replace batteries, or under adult supervision.