Scripting is required to use this site. Please ensure scripting is enabled in your browser before continuing. If you have questions about enabling scripting on your browser please contact customer support at MyQuickResponse.
From the Publisher:
Ring-a-ling! It's Dora Calling.
She needs help to find her maracas before Swiper swipes them!
Dora the Explorer : iHola! It's Dora (Cell Phone Book) comes with a toy cell phone that enables children to listen to messages from Dora and her friends as they follow along to a story.
The toy cell phone has nine buttons and a digital screen.
When children press a button, an image related to the button appears on the screen.
Kids know when to press the right buttons by matching them to picture icons in the book.
Press the sound buttons for messages, music, phone sounds, and more!
See Dora and her friends on-screen.
Hear Dora says:
* "Liamame, por favor. Call me."
* "I need help to find my maracas. Will you help me?"
* "iHola, say Dora!"
* "iHola! It's Dora. How are you today?"
* "Which is the path with the tallest tree? iMay bien!"
* "I need to follow the frog. Donde esta? Where is the frog? iPerfecto!"
* "The path with flowers is a shortcut. Will you help me find the path with flowers? iExcelente!"
Hera Swiper say:
* "Oh mannn!"
More than 15 phrases, sounds & melodies included.
Publications International Ltd.
Recommended for ages 3 years and older.
See a similar book IN ACTION:
Look and listen for other books in the series Cell Phone and Sound Book:
3 replaceable AAA batteries
All Prices in US Dollars