From the Publisher:
One book, two languages.
The Toy Story English/Spanish Sound Book: Best Friends/Los Mejores Amigos follows Sheriff Woody and Buzz Lightyear in one of the most exciting scenes from the endearing movie Toy Story as they try to catch up with the moving truck that is taking Andy's belongings to his new house.
The story in this Play-a-Sound book is written in English and Spanish, introducing English-speaking children to Spanish words and phrases.
On the left-hand pages, the words are in English; on the right side, the story is told in Spanish.
Illustrated icons in the text match eight big, bright buttons on the module at the side of the book.
As readers and pre-readers follow the story, they match the icons with the corresponding sound buttons and press them to hear exciting Toy Story sounds and music, as well as words in either English or Spanish.
A sliding switch toggles the sound from English to Spanish and back again so that children can hear words in both languages.
Each button plays a word in English and Spanish and animates a sound from Disney/Pixar's Toy Story:
• Cowboy/vaquero, plus cowboy music
• Space ranger/guardián especial, plus laser effects
• Dog/perro, plus stretchy, springy sound effects
• Piggy bank/alcancía, plus coins clinking
• Dinosaur/dinosaurio, plus music to announce Toy Story's Rex
• Car/coche, plus electric car effects
• Rocket/cohete, plus blastoff noise
• Friends/amigos, plus several bars of Toy Story's "You Got a Friend in Me"
Publications International Ltd.
Recommended for ages 18 month and up.
To see a similar book IN ACTION:
Look and listen for other books in the series Little Bilingual Sound Book:
| || ||Press the button to see more Disney PIXAR Toy Story Interactive Sound Books.|