The original set from Publications International Ltd.
This set includes three AG-13 button cell batteries (3x1.5V = 4.5V) with a screwdriver and replacement screw.
Most of the Publications International Play-a-Sound or Play-a-Song books use this type of batteries.
* Do not mix old and new batteries!
* Do not mix Alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc), or rechargeable (nickel-cadmium) batteries.
* Do not recharge non-rechargeable batteries.
* Use batteries of the same or equivalent type as recommended.
* Always insert batteries with the correct polarity.
* Only an adult should replace batteries, or under adult supervision.
Instructions for Battery Replacement
Only an adult should replace batteries. Use a Philips screwdriver to remove the screw. Slide the battery compartment open. Remove the old batteries and dispose immediately. Install new batteries with the plus (+) sign facing up. Close the cover and secure it with the screw.
We have the following sets AG-13 battery replacement: