Scripting is required to use this site. Please ensure scripting is enabled in your browser before continuing. If you have questions about enabling scripting on your browser please contact customer support at MyQuickResponse.
Back in Stock
From the Publisher:
The Sesame Street Find a Friend Busy Box Book allows children to follow favorite characters up and down Sesame Street and find friendly surprises behind every door.
Children can use a plastic key to open four colorful doors attached to the book and trigger sounds that animate the story.
This book helps teach toddlers about colors as they follow along with a rhyming Sesame Street story and follow simple illustrated instructions to push the buttons and unlock the doors.
The brightly colored, pop-up musical box is anchored to the book and is accessible from every page.
The plastic key is tethered to the box with nylon cord.
Here is a list of what children will find when they open the doors:
* Buzz, clang, knock, and ring sounds.
* Elmo, Abby Cadabby, a firehouse Dalmatian, and Cookie Monster in a fire engine.
* Elmo singing, giggling, and saying, Elmo's so happy to see you.
* Abby saying, I'm ready and That's so magic.
* The Dalmatian barking.
* A fire engine honking and blaring its siren.
Publications International Ltd.
1.5V x 3 AG-13 button cell
All Prices in US Dollars