From the Publisher:
Written by Eric Furman.
Illustrated by Warner McGee.
Take a tour of the museum with Elmo!
You and your child will have fun learning about opposites and other relational concepts.
Sing-along to 7 fun songs!
Watch each song come to life with exciting animations!
Sesame Street Come Along, Sing Along is a songbook and animated music player that enables children to sing along to seven fun songs as they take a museum tour with Elmo.
Children will have fun as they learn about opposites and other early-learning concepts such as counting to 4.
Each two-page spread in the book features playful song lyrics and colorful Sesame Street illustrations.
Each song is marked with its own illustrated icon that matches an icon on the attached sound module.
To play a song, press the matching icon on the sound module and watch the icon come to life with animation on the LCD screen.
Kids will love pressing the buttons on the animated music player to play the following songs, corresponding to silly lyrics in the book:
* Girls and Boys, Come In to Play (set to the melody Girls and Boys, Come Out to Play),
* Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star,
* First, See the Moon (set to the melody I See the Moon),
* What's Above, What's Below (set to the melody Head and Shoulders, Knees and Toes),
* Six Little Fish (set to the melody Six Little Ducks),
* Up and Down (set to the melody Looby Loo),
and Let's All Spin on the Merry-Go-Round (set to the melody Here We Go Round the Mulberry Bush).
7 Sing-Along Songs. Animation brings each song to life.
Publications International Ltd.
Recommended for ages 18 months and older.
| || ||Press the button to see more PBS Kids Sesame Street Interactive Sound Books.|