From the Publisher:
Sesame Street : Sing and Play Guitar Songs is an interactive play-a-song guitar songbook.
Detachable guitar-shaped module with 5 song buttons that play 10 songs (2 per button), 2 sound effect buttons that play 6 sound effects (3 per button), and a whammy bar.
Features digital audio for a real guitar sound.
Are you ready to rock?
Read the story and sing, play, and learn along with Elmo and friends!
Press the buttons to play 10 guitar songs.
Add drums, piano, and whammy bar sounds to really rock out!
Play 10 rockin' tunes:
* Learn Something New (melody "Skip to My Lou"),
* The Music Note (melody "The Alphabet Song"),
* When There's Something to Remember (melody "If You're Happy and You Know It"),
* To Remember (melody "Camptown Races"),
* Grover Says to Touch Your Nose (melody "Head and Shoulders, Knees and Toes"),
* The More That We Can Listen (melody "The More We Get Together"),
* Elmo, You Can Dance Like Me (melody "Brother, Come and Dance with Me"),
* I'm Dancing (melody "Are You Sleeping?"),
* Pop! Goes the Weasel,
Press a song button on the guitar and sing along to popular public domain children's songs (printed lyrics are in the book).
Use the whammy bar to rock along with the song.
Publications International, Ltd.
Recommended for ages 3 years and older.
Look and listen for other books in the series Interactive Play-a-Sound Guitar Book:
| || ||Press the button to see more PBS Kids Sesame Street Interactive Sound Books.|