Scripting is required to use this site. Please ensure scripting is enabled in your browser before continuing. If you have questions about enabling scripting on your browser please contact customer support at MyQuickResponse.
Back in Stock
From the Publisher:
Author: Ron Berry
Prepare children to safely handle situations around the house and outdoors with this instructive, interactive 2 books set. This educational collection teaches children safety rules and provides strategies to stay safer should a potentially dangerous situation arise.
This collection features two practical safety guides--Safe at Play and Safe at Home. Inside, kids will learn the answers to important questions like:
* What to do if the doorbell rings and nobody is there to answer it?
* What to do if they find sharp objects lying around?
* What to do if they find a bottle of pills on the table?
* What to do if they had to cross the street and there isn't an adult there to help?
* What to do if a car pulls up close and someone inside asks a question?
* What to do if a stranger offers them candy?
Both books feature flashing lights and fun sounds which make learning all the more enjoyable. Kids get to read the question, and choose from a list of 3 answers. If they push the wrong answer button, a red light will light up. If they push the correct button, the green light will flash and fun sounds can be heard.
In today's complex and ever changing world, this is an imperative set which will help turn kids' fear into healthy caution and help keep them safer, happy, and free!
Candy Cane Press
10 3/8 in.
6 7/8 in.
1.5V x 2; AG-10 button cell
All Prices in US Dollars