We aim for complete customer satisfaction. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we want to hear about it. Let us know if something is wrong and we will do what we can to make it right.
Returns must meet the following conditions to qualify for return acceptance.
• If you have received defective or incorrectly shipped merchandise, please notify Customer Service within 7 days at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• All returns must be new, in original unopened packaging; show no signs of use or assembly; and include all documentation.
Unlike most other Internet stores, we do not charge our customers a restocking fee when the above requirements are met. Any returns not meeting the above requirements are subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee.
• Contact our customer service to receive a return confirmation number and return address.
• Books must be returned within 30 days of purchase (date on receipt).
• No COD returns will be accepted.
Upon receipt of return and inspection, a credit (minus any shipping and handling charges) will be issued to the original payment method. Credits are usually issued within one week of receipt of returns.
Orders Returned Undeliverable
Occasionally orders are returned to us as undeliverable. When the carrier returns an undeliverable order, we will notify you of the return and issue a refund for the purchase amount minus shipping and return shipping cost.
We are unable to re-ship orders that are returned as undeliverable. If you would still like to purchase items that were undeliverable, you are welcome to place another order with a new shipping address.